- What's behind the trend of declining crime rate in Toronto?
Commentary by the Centre's Professor Rosemary Gartner
- Stephen Harper is wrong: Crime and sociology are the same thing
Article by Centre graduate Rashmee Singh
- Women and girls often exploited in street gangs, says ex-member
Ian McKinney, 24, opens up on the dangers of Winnipeg gang life
- Reports contradict PM's view on aboriginal women victims
- Fairness for Victims Act faces major constitutional problem
- Boat crash on Lake Ontario leads to key test of civil forfeiture law
- Robert Latimer case: How Harper's tough agenda ignores individual nature of crime
- Black inmate sues B.C. over alleged KKK beating and "torture" by jail staff
- Are you on the no-fly list? Who knows?
- Audit raises concerns about prisoners' privacy rights
- Library time and book access limited for federal prisoners, advocates say
- Red Devils: A glimpse into Hamilton's oldest outlaw biker gang
- Three-quarters of Americans want cameras in the Supreme Court as one federal judge demonstrates why some of his colleagues don't
- Are police bigoted? Race and police shootings: Are blacks targeted more?
- Should Twitter, Facebook and Google executives be the arbiters of what we see and read?
- San Quentin's museum is captivating
- Tough case to crack: the mystery of Britain's falling crime rate
- Home Secretary launches best use of stop and search scheme
- "Prisons are being reduced to warehouses": Company pulls the plug on contract to educate inmates at High Down